Archana Institute of Technical Research & Education (AITER) is the technical wing of Prantik Care the Earth non-Governmental Organization meant for imparting the students technical and vocation education in terms of Geo-engineering, Information technology and Surveying. It is an ISO 9001:2008 certified and Govt. of West Bengal registered society having collaboration with NCVT and UGC accredited educational organizations. We do use to impart services in the federals of Remote Sensing, GIS(Geographical Information System) ,Information Technology, Surveying, Social welfare & Educational Management” Our motto is to educate the dynamic youths in terms of technical exposures and enable them to compete the increasing the technical professional markets across the globe and fill them with knowledge, professionalism and scientific fervor.
We operate in holistic 360 degree mode of career development of the students with the vision of “Sab Ki Siksha, sab ki Tarraki” and thereby to develop a society where there are fewer dearths of employment, roti and education for all with lessened number of social evils and crimes.
Who can Apply and Admission Details ?
FOR DETAILS ==>CLICK HERE
1) Diploma in Auto CAD Engineering with 3D (Duration: 01 yrs)
2) Diploma in Surveying Technology (Duration: 02 yrs)
3) Diploma in Surveying technology & Geoinformation Systems (Duration: 02 yrs)
4) Certificate in Amin Survey (Duration: 6months)
5) Post Graduate diploma in Geo-Informatics
6) Diploma in Advanced information Technology
1) Diploma in Auto CAD Engineering with 3D (Duration: 01 yrs) — 10,000 INR
2) Diploma in Surveying Technology (Duration: 02 yrs)– 35,000 INR
3) Diploma in Surveying technology & Geoinformation Systems (Duration: 02 yrs)– 35,000 INR
4) Certificate in Amin Survey (Duration: 6months) — 10,000 INR
5) Post Graduate diploma in Geo-Informatics — 10,000 INR
6) Diploma in Advanced information Technology — 10,000 INR
Dr. Parbati Nandi,
3/14, K B G Sarani, Prantik Township,
Santiniketan, Birbhum, West Bengal